WAG Levels and ages...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just turned 10 y.o. competed lv 6 last season. Training (yeah I said it) lv 7. Has all lv 7 skills except the freaking giant (required by our gym). If she doesn't get it by end of August she has another shot sometime in Nov. I think she will get it by then. She does not want to repeat.

10 y/o DD training Level 5/6- plans to score out of 5 and compete 6
5 y/o DS training Level 4

My dd is 9, she will be 10 before her 1st meet at her new level. She is currently training both level 7 & 8. She is hoping to compete both next season. If she had a competition tomorrow she would do well as a level 7 but we don't start until January. She is hoping one level 7 meet then the rest of the season at 8. Time will tell...

Age 10, will most likely compete 6 in fall. Coaches planned for 7 but giants just aren't where they need to be yet.

Can you go from level 6 to level 8? Just curious. One of the girls my DD is friends with said she is doing this( not from her gym)

Sure. People skip levels all the time. Level 6, if done with maxed out routines can be close to 7 in many ways so it's possible for it not to be a huge jump to 8.

She'll have to do at least one meet at 7 to score, though.

15, rising sophmore, will be 2nd year lvl 10. Started rec gym at 7 and USAG at 10 at old level 6.

10 year old competed and did great in level 7 last year. Was planning to move to 8 but has been sidelined with an injury all spring and so far all summer. Looking like she will need to repeat 7 as time is running out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back