WAG Levels and ages...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MinnieGymMom

Proud Parent
Im simply curious; What age and level is your daughter?

My daughter Hayley is 8 and going into level 6
My daughter Payton is 11 and going into level 9

If we were in USA my daughter would be a strong level 7 or a middle of the group in level 8. She just turned 8. Started sround 3 1/2 but competitive at 5

OG is 15.5 training L7, but more likely to repeat L6, at least to start.
She joined team at 6.5 years old, but took 4-5 months off after Old L6 and took 2 years off after the 2013-14 season (Xcel Gold)
YG is 12.5 training Xcel Platinum/L6, but more likely to repeat Xcel Gold, at least to start.
She joined team at 6.5 years old, but took 3 months off after her first season of Old L4 and took 8 months off just before the 2015-16 season (after her first season of Xcel Gold).

Mine is 8 training level 5, she only ever set foot in the gym about a year ago, I wish all the time that she started earlier but none of us knew how much she's love it and the time commitment sounded ridiculous for a first grader. Now I think nothing of her doing an 18 hour week of practice plus another 15 hours a week a gymnastics camp.

Mine is 11 and training for 8 but may repeat 7 due to need to strengthen bars before moving up. We will know by fall for sure.

She is L10 and 14, missed a year of L10 with back injury. Repeated L9 because of monstrous fears first year of 9

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back