MAG Levels and general info (UK men's program?)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
So my little man has been doing gym for a good 4 years. He’s 8 this year and only now about to do his first comp which is just floor and vault.

The boys squad only has two and they are both the same age. We have no one to look up to or ask for info regarding comps etc

So I was just wondering what are the levels and ages for levels etc Any info at all would be great as I’m new to it all and want to beable to try and understand where he could take his gymnastics. Thanks

I'm not sure who all we have here from the UK... I really can't find any information on the UK men's program either. Does anyone know where to find this information. @Jenny Do you know where we can find this information?

The system is very different to the womens system but they have a system of elite and club grades which can only be taken at one age. eg age 9 you can choose between one club grade and one elite grade. You can swap between the 2 each year and there is no prior qualification required to do elite grades or enter the British. I understand this may be changing for the British. They also have voluntary competitions. That is about all I know. I can't find anything on the BG website that is open facing. It is just available to coaches so I can't share it. Sorry that's not much good.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back