Lightheadedness at practice

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sbonnett

Proud Parent
My daughter about a month ago has experience being light headed not dizzy at practice. It’s been going on for a month and trying to narrowing it down what it maybe not enough liquid or maybe stress! She’s now going to physical therapy to have he c1 worked on , blood work is fine iron levels are normal . Also, first round at ENT ears are fine . Getting a 2nd opinion at different ENT.

glucose levels ok? Has she been evaluated for chiari malformation?

DD had lightheadedness at times, mainly hydration for her and I suspect some issues with low blood sugar since I had the same issue as a teen. Eating every 2-3 hours helps.

glucose levels ok? Has she been evaluated for chiari malformation?

DD had lightheadedness at times, mainly hydration for her and I suspect some issues with low blood sugar since I had the same issue as a teen. Eating every 2-3 hours helps.
Hard to pin point blood work came normal hemoglobin /hemocrat normal range finger prick for glucose normal. Have a follow up appointment with GP next week . This was onset my DD lightheaded so something is causing it . Going to physical therapist to help with lightheaded working on C1 who know if this will help . What is Chiari malformation?
Have a 2nd opinion with ENT , 1st ENT said her ears are fine (pressure ). Sad because this is her last year doing club gymnastics . Running out of options. My daughter plans on not quitting gymnastics she is extremely frustrated at practice .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back