WAG Lily’s HOPES Classic results...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

@FlippinLilysMom - Congrats to Lily! Can't wait to see her at the Championship!

Sorry for OT, but does anyone happen to know why the two other GAGE elites (JaFree Scott a Leanne Wong) were not competing? Maybe they already qualified to US Championship?

Leanne Wong should qualify for Championships based on her scores at Pan American Championships. Scott only competed bars and beam at Pan American Championships (middle of June) so she might be injured. I'm just guessing.

@FlippinLilysMom - Congrats to Lily! Can't wait to see her at the Championship!

Sorry for OT, but does anyone happen to know why the two other GAGE elites (JaFree Scott a Leanne Wong) were not competing? Maybe they already qualified to US Championship?

Many elites were not competing, most already qualified girls skip American Classic for many reasons. You will see them at Classics or Championships.

Congratulations to Lilly! She looked amazing. Full of grace under pressure and all smiles. She and her teammate both looked great. What an amazing year for your girls and their coaches.

Those falls were scary! I am very glad both girls are ok.

Nice job ladies!

related question....Is the girl who hit her head on the high bar OK? Have you heard anything?
That WAS horrendous! Poor child!
I'm so glad my DD didn't see it as she is preparing for releases and doubles....
YES and the Flips girls looked amazing!!!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back