Parents Little Brag on DD

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tonight DD got her round off back handspring. She connected it and everything. It was a HUGE night since she hadn't been too confident on her standing back handspring. A lot of the Pre-team girls got theirs tonight. They were all cheering on my little gymie and she was the very last one to get it. She was all giddy. I was sitting there watching her just praying she would get it. So sorry I just had to share.

That is definitely one of the biggest milestones. Congrats to her on her achievement !!!

awesome job! my DD loves to do BHS, though she is still spotted at the gym since she lands on her head sometimes, but she really really loves standing back tucks. they practice them occasionally and she loves it. :D

Thank you all so very much. I was so hoping this year she would get it before her birthday. The funny thing is she had her standing BH two months ago and stopped doing it. She just started to work the RBHS on Wed and had it after one spot. It took her 3 tries to connect it and started just doing her BHS. At practice last night that is all she and the rest wanted to do. I honestly was just hoping to have a BHS before her 5th birthday. Now I wonder if I can bribe her to get her front hip circle this month too?????

OH and last night they got to do them for the Level 5, 6, & 7 team girls and the Gym owner. They all stopped working for the Pre-team to show thier RHBS. They were all so excited.

Thanks again to everyone for letting me brag on my little one.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back