Parents Little DD moving to team!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
I posted a couple months ago about my 4 y.o. moving to our gym's advanced preschool class...and how very emotional and proud I was of her.

Well, starting Feb 1, she is moving to team, and she will start at Level 2. (our "team" goes all the way from L1 to our top girls at L9 right now). If she gets her required score at an in-gym meet, she'll then skip level 3 and go to L4! Then she'll have a little while before she can compete (don't you have to be 6 to compete L4?)

But for now she will start L2 (she gets to warm up with the "big girls" which should be quite interesting...) And now I will have 2 on team. Guess I'll be wearing last years jeans for a few more years:p.

This is one very proud momma writing this. Very, very proud:D(Please excuse my shameless brag but she has come through so much physically to get to this point!)

Have a great day everyone!

Congrats to DD you should be very proud.

I hope youl ike those jean because you are right you will wear them for a long while. LOL.

Congrats to the little dd:D! How very cool for her - and you! Have fun!!

I only have one on team, and I will probably be driving my current car until it is a classic:rolleyes:!

That's great for your little one! I bet your whole family is excited!

I don't think there are too many 4 year old with enough focus to belong to a team--WOW!

Thanks everyone! I am really excited and nervous for her. She'll start the first week in February, so she has one last class with her friends in her preschool class. It should be interesting especially seeing her try to keep up with the "big girls" in warmup. I just wrote out my first check for one month's tuition for 2 on team...and it made me do a BIG double-take. Guess I will not be quitting my second job anytime soon like I had hoped.:eek: Oh well, if they love it, its worth it. Who needs new jeans anyway?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back