Little gymmie needs bar fairy for meet tonight!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
Well, my younger DD has her in-house meet tonight. She is competing L2. She has struggled and struggled with bars and got 6's at her first 3 meets!:eek:
Just this past week she has really started to pull it together and she can do pullover, back hip circle, AND sole circle dismount...sometimes! The coach told me yesterday that she can do the skills but will only do them if you tell her you are spotting her! Not so sure how that will work in a competition but we sure would love to see her do well on bars tonight!:) We are really proud of her improvements that she has made...I was beginning to think she would never get those bar elements!

If the bar fairy could just come by and "supervise" her tonight that would be great. Oh, and the stay-on-the-beam fairy would be good, too!

We would love any and all good luck wishes!

Thanks all.:)

My DD is having an awesome season on bars...not too much of anything else, LOL, but we will be glad to send the bar fairy on her way! Good luck on your DD's meet! Sometimes an in-house meet is great because they get the "meet" experience with all the comforts of home!

Sending our bar fairy to you she works great these days; she brought a kip, a flyaway and a toe shoot in the past two weeks. Lots of life left in her too! Hope little DD has a blast at the meet.

Sending the Ontario bar fairies to work their magic!! Please send them back by Dec 4th, as we'd like to have them close for Bean's 1st meet;)

Good luck to you little girl! I hope she has a blast and is proud of herself!

Thanks to all! The bar fairy came...she did everything but the dismount and MAN her feet were SOOOOO close to that bar. Her score was 8.5...up from 6.25 at her last meet!:D

And she stayed on the beam...lots of wobbles and bobbles and extra steps but good enough for an 8.0...up from the mid 7's last meet!

So, we will gladly send the fairies back to all you who lent them to us!:D

That's great! What a huge jump in scores from last meet! Your dd must be thrilled with the improvement!

We'd be happy to lend those bar fairies any time you ask, but I'm thinking, with improvements this dramatic, quite possibly, your daughter was using a bit of her own magic!

Glad to hear the meet was such a success!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back