Parents Little Monkey Turns 9!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmonkeymomma

Proud Parent
I just wanted to share our news :D Today is LM's 9th birthday!!

Who would have thought that a tiny 2 lb 12 oz preemie struggling through the first weeks of life would come so far?

I guess I have to change my signature now .....

Well happy 9th to her. Lovely to hear of a preemie doing so well, they overcome amazing odds just to be alive, let alone excel.

Happy birthday, little monkey!!!!

I too have a lil' one who had an unsure start to life...every day is a blessing, isn't it?

My older DD will turn 9 in December. How is it possible that I have an almost 9 yr old????:D

Happy Birthday Little Monkey!

My niece was 2 lbs 8 ounces when she was born.. It is a miracle what these girls have become!

WOW! Happy Birthday to your little trooper! Bean had surgery for inguinal hernias in her first few weeks, and while not as serious or as scary as a preemie, leaves me that much more in awe of accomplishments.

Congratulations to your little girl! I hope she has a wonderful Birthday celebration!!

Thank you for the wishes :D

We had a weekend-long celebration starting with donuts at the gym after Fri nite practice. Sat morning, we took a group of friends (LM and her twin brother) to see G-Force, then out to lunch at Pizzaria Uno where they made their own pizza's....then sleepover at best friend's house Sat night.... this was followed on Sunday with a BBQ at home with a bunch of friends and their families.... and kids came back today to go swimming!

I am exhausted!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back