Parents Little Monkey's 2nd Level 6 Meet Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmonkeymomma

Proud Parent
LM competed at the Acorn Team Cup so if you didn't have enough kid in your level to make a team (3) they were put in a mixed "all star" session - we had Level 3's, 5, 6, 7's.

LM had her favorite coach there so she was very positive.

First up was bars - warmups looked great! However, she fell on her squat on, made it on the 2nd attempt AND jumped to the HB - 7.8.
Beam- very solid routine and managed to get a foot on the beam on her BWO before she fell, 8.15
Fx - there's a weird thing she does during her split where she leans forward, this has been since L4 I am sure she was taught incorrectly and one of the things i forgot to remind her about - 8.85.
Vault - looked better last meet, 8.9.

Since there were so few kids in her level - her scores were good enough for FIRST place on bars, beam, fx and AA. She got 2nd on vault!

Congrats on a first place finish! That is always the icing on the cake!! Sounds like she had a great day, love the idea of the All Star team, what a fun way to take home a team trophy!!

Sounds like a good day with all the 1st place finishes!:D Gotta love it!

Way to go! Good luck at your next meet!

What a great day with those placements. Nice scores even with some falls. I am sure it will all start coming together for her at a meet!! All star team is a cool idea!

Congrats to LM, she is definitely coming along! Great placements and honestly for having a fall on bars and beam, she actually scored quite well. I can only image what her scores would have been without the falls!!! :D

Congratulations to LM!! That is a fantastic vault score and what a huge accomplishment to make the jump to HB! Terrific placements too - that must have made her happy!

Way to go to your girlie:)
She did awesome and sorry about the fall on the blasted squat on.
Congratulations on a great 2nd level 6 meet:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back