WAG Live scoring for MSO

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

You can still see the scores, just not in real time. The meet I was at this morning had the scores come up during the session.

I just checked, and you have to pay. I sent them an email from the Contact Us menu. I was nice, but I told them I would not be paying them money to see scores. There are other places to see scores.

If this is the way they decide to go, it might be nice for meets to provide some kind of coupon code for participating teams to access live scores for just that meet without charge. They could announce it at the meet or provide in the program and list it as a "perk" for attending the meet.

But I agree with the website being difficult to navigate. It's usually my last source for finding meet scores.

If this is the way they decide to go, it might be nice for meets to provide some kind of coupon code for participating teams to access live scores for just that meet without charge. They could announce it at the meet or provide in the program and list it as a "perk" for attending the meet.

But I agree with the website being difficult to navigate. It's usually my last source for finding meet scores.

The website is glitchy and difficult to navigate, but it seems to be more accurate than mymeetscores for the meets that are included. Love the idea of providing coupon codes for individual meets.

Huh, weird. It does seem like they are still live scoring a lot of meets with no charge. (Be sure you're looking at leader board.) I actually prefer them to Mymeetscores because of all the mistakes I've seen in MMS over the years. Plus MMS does no boys' meets at all.

Just go to the active session and refresh the page frequently. For example, I went to the Sand Dollar in Fl. The current session in gym B seems to be B7. I can see scores there for some events for all girls, but not all. If you refresh the screen, you have to select the session again, but the scores update. When I looked before the start of typing this, there was only 1 girl with 2 events done. When I refreshed partway through this message, there were 3 girls with 2 events done. So it is updating.

I'm watching scores from a meet that teammates are at, and I can't see live scores, but can see the leaderboard with frequent refreshing. The scores do seem to be slow to post, but sometimes that is the gym, not the website.

I wonder if some meets show because maybe the meet could pay a fee to stay live and if they don't then there would be the paywall. Just a thought. If they do decide to go ahead with this that would probably be logical because for big meets it would probably be worth it to just pay the fee whereas I don't know how many will actually subscribe.

I see the paywall too which is odd because this is what it says on their site...

"MeetScoresOnline
We offer a free service for publishing live gymnastic results from ProScore, ScoreMaster and other leading scoring software vendors. Fans connect to live results online, via website, mobile, txt, and Live Scoreboards courtside at the gymnastics event. Parents and athletes create their AGymnast profile linking competition videos, listing skills & accomplishments and more!"

If you read carefully, it says it's free to post the scores, not see the scores. I also got stopped by the paywall last night.

Does BTS have men's meets? In the past I have only found MAG meets on MSO and MyUSAGym.

I cannot believe there isn't more chatter on their FB page about this.

I guess I need to figure out how to use it. I can never seem to find scores! LOL!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back