WAG Live scoring for MSO

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was able to access all scores all day. As far as some scores not updating, MSO has stated that it is the respective host gym's responsibility to update the scores. They have no control of which scores are posting. At least that is what I've been told.

my dd's team is at SCEGA and we didn't go. i've been watching the live scoring all weekend. it lagged a bit but i think it was on their end of inputting scores. i have not paid anything???

mymeetscores had it up today as well with some live scores popping up.

Reactions: sce
You cannot access the current session in any way. ...at least when we tried.
I checked multiple meets this weekend. In Leaderbiard I could see current sessions and the scores updated throughout the session. The live scores is some other feature that apparently requires a subscription

What's the difference between Live Scores and Leader Board? I am watching the Leader Board at my boys' meet and it is updating as they go but says I would need to subscribe for Live Scores. I've only ever used the Leader Board tab though and have always seen scores as they update.

Not even completed sessions are showing. My dd's 8 am session that ended by 11 is still not up - 4 hours later.
That might not be an MSO issue as much as a meet issue. Some meets upload have connection issues, upload later or never upload.

Well, the leader board shows information from Friday and Saturday, but this morning's session is unavailable. But the Live Scores tab is flashing and there is a link for more information (which leads to a paywall) just like yesterday.

I wonder if the meets that ARE updating had to pay to allow their live scores to show up on the leader board for free? And maybe those who didn't pay the extra fee get stuck behind a paywall.

I was using it yesterday, but I just kept updating the session results. But, today I tried live scoring and there’s a subscription required ☹️

It nearly killed me at DD's meet yesterday! I think I will have to just pay the monthly fee. Does anyone know if it's month to month or if you need to commit to a full year?

I used MSO for free at my daughter's meet this morning. Used the leaderboard, not live scores.

I had various friends at multiple meets/sessions. Some I could get to some not. Had nothing to do with lagging, how the gyms updated or refreshing.

Other parents had the same kind of issues.

Seriously, this site is not even needed now. You can get the same or better results at MyMeetScores.com

However, MyMeetScore pulls some of their results from MSO. If the results are aren't posted on MSO, they will likely not show up on MyMeetScores. We have been to several meets this competition season. Two posted results on their individual websites, neither of these competition results are on MyMeetScores. The third meet used MSO and the results are up on MyMeetScores.

I tried clicking in to "subscribe" and it says sorry we aren't taking any more subscriptions.. but download Methub.. for 3.99 i think or 2.99.. which i was going to do until i saw that it had 1 star ? LOL

It is often the meet host that us at fault for scoring not being up. I've done scoring for meets before and you have to have internet connection to upload scores and it has to be a good connection. We only posted after each session and if it got crazy, sometimes wouldn't post until after the meet.

That said, the only thing effected is the live scores tab. You still can refresh and watch scores come in if the meet is actually running live scores and sending them in automatically every 30 seconds or whatever. But many meets don't do live scoring, they upload when session is done and they have verified all the scores are in and correct, after awards.

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back