Live streaming and tv schedule for Championships Hartford

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Do you know if they will be archiving the footage? I would love to watch the whole competition but I don't know if I will be able to due to my schedule and it would be great if I could go back and watch it later!

ETA: Oops never mind, just noticed the little addition at the bottom: "*Once the live coverage is over, this video will be archived on the video page of this site."

I assume USAG will post videos as they go, similar to the Secret Classic? I prefer that if the live streaming quality is similar....

Amanda and Sam are driving me nuts. Elfi and Tim are bad, but these two just sound stupid half the time. Can we buy some decent color commentary people please?!?

Bog, were you able to watch the Senior competition online? It wouldn't let me because I don't have the service provider login information. Anybody know if they will post the whole Senior competition?

I knew we would not be able to watch as it was streamed by NBS and non US folk cannot watch it. SO I went out for dinner.

Lucky you, I was hoping to be able to watch it on tv but I had to coach during that time. And who knows if I even get that channel anyways.
I guess I will just watch the routines on YouTube individually, probably better without the commentary anyways!

I discovered that I do not subscribe to NBC sports, thank goodness I was at a friend's house who did!! Sad that I couldn't DVR it for my DD who is away this week!

Well once it goes up on YouTube, you can watch it on your tv if you have a fancy internet connected tv.
If not and you have a relatively new tv and a laptop you can plug your laptop into your tv with hdmi and watch it that way. They are about ($15 at Wal Mart).

Are they streaming the first part of the men's comp this morning or are we just getting the highlights later?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back