Local guy lays it down for Nastia's heart: adorable.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

MProcun

I watched Nastia's Olympic trials & I must say I was very impressed with how she handled herself in front of the camera. I do not know her personally, however; she appears to be a mature individual in spite of the difficulties she faced. I respect her for that.

What I did not know is that one of the house-guests living with us this summer has a crush on Nastia. He is a Christian young man, plays college level baseball, has a great heart - and he wrote a song for Nastia. He & his friends put the video out online in the hopes of catching Nastia's attention.

How sweet is that?!

Nastia Liukin...Call me, maybe? - YouTube

Cute! I hope someone tweets it for her
I watched Nastia's Olympic trials & I must say I was very impressed with how she handled herself in front of the camera. I do not know her personally, however; she appears to be a mature individual in spite of the difficulties she faced. I respect her for that.

What I did not know is that one of the house-guests living with us this summer has a crush on Nastia. He is a Christian young man, plays college level baseball, has a great heart - and he wrote a song for Nastia. He & his friends put the video out online in the hopes of catching Nastia's attention.

How sweet is that?!

Nastia Liukin...Call me, maybe? - YouTube

That is so sweet! I don't know Nastia personally, but I have run into her several times. She always seems very nice, humble, and generous with her time, especially with the little gymmies. Maybe word will be around in the gym, and she'll check out the YouTube video.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back