Looking for California reopening info

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are a small gym caught up in the construction phase when it all got closed down by the governor. we are close to completing construction and getting our final approvals. I have been looking for reopening information related to CA with little luck, is there anyone willing to share information?

Counties in California are allowed to set their own, stricter, guidelines so you need to go to your county’s health department website for best info. Which county?

Your county probably has a health order on their department of health website. Make sure you read the most recent order. If that does not provide you with the info you need, you can try calling the health department or consulting a lawyer maybe?

I don’t see LA, OC, SD, SF, Santa Clara, Alameda or Contra Costa counties legally opening before July. The numbers in LA and OC are still climbing as of today. Ventura and Riverside counties are a possibility sooner.

I don’t see LA, OC, SD, SF, Santa Clara, Alameda or Contra Costa counties legally opening before July. The numbers in LA and OC are still climbing as of today. Ventura and Riverside counties are a possibility sooner.
I agree LA and OC may be tenuous. Though Santa Clara numbers are on a total decline, Contra Costa and SF as well are declining with many fewer cases. Riverside has nearly 5x cases of Contra Costa County. I also think it will depend on the plan of each county and the plan of each gym to re-open with fewer kids in a controlled manner. Given Gavin Newsome's guidelines, I would think many of the Bay Area counties could open in some small way. Though it is up to the county. Detailed data per county here: https://public.tableau.com/profile/ca.open.data#!/vizhome/COVID-19PublicDashboard/Covid-19Public

Are you officially open? Like you can’t get in trouble for working out?

lol, good question. I’ve heard of quite a few that are having girls train under the radar, both SoCal and NorCal (yours is actually one of them). And I know of one that is supposedly legally open in NorCal.
To be clear, all from friends of friends, so who really knows.

lol, good question. I’ve heard of quite a few that are having girls train under the radar, both SoCal and NorCal (yours is actually one of them). And I know of one that is supposedly legally open in NorCal.
Lmao I don’t know what you’re talking about we’re not open. I’m just saying if you’re open don’t post anything on here, because some people are waiting to say something

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back