looking for good quality for used gymnastics equipment

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi Everyone, I am realizing a long time dream and opening my own gym! I am also realizing how expensive equipment is, and how little credit its available for a start up company.

I am looking to purchase good quality, used gymnastics equipment. I am on the east coast, so picking it up within reasonable driving distances is an option.

Please keep me in mind. You can pm if you need to contact me! Thanks in advance!!

No used equipment to sell you, but I am happy to hear your news! I think you will make an excellent owner.

We seem to have a lot of gyms opening in my area (VA), so I am guessing in some places used equipment may be hard to come by (demand greater than supply). High school programs being shut down though, so I wonder if there is an opportunity there.

Thanks Gym Dog! Great Idea for checking with the high schools! :)

No used equipment to sell you, but I am happy to hear your news! I think you will make an excellent owner.

We seem to have a lot of gyms opening in my area (VA), so I am guessing in some places used equipment may be hard to come by (demand greater than supply). High school programs being shut down though, so I wonder if there is an opportunity there.

Wow gymcoach34! Congratulations! I don't have equipment to sell either or even suggestions to give you. But I just felt compelled to express my best wishes on this wonderful endeavor. You've offered me so many sound advice, I wish I had something to offer. I'll keep my eyes peeled for gymnastics equipment.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back