DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Those of you that have been around here for several years know that I am always trying to start new websites...especially forums. It's just kind of an addiction...I need to start a new website every once and a while.

The major problem I've had in the past is that I've always tried to start these new forums with little or no help and in subject areas that I had no real interest in. The community that I'm starting now will always be interesting to me and many others out there. The community is called...

Proud Parent - My Kids Rock!

It's a community of parents...that all...just a bunch of people that have awesome kids. I've had a few requests around ChalkBucket to talk about their other kids that are in activities other than gymnastics...or talk about their gymnasts that are in other activities. This forum is the place for that.

If you want to help start this new forum...PM me. I'm looking for talkative parents...people that can get a community going. 10 moderators is what I'm looking for. 10 people to past and talk...there's not much to mod right now...but 10 people could easily get this sight going.

This is not just another site that I'm starting that will die off...I've been working on this one for quite some time. I've been working on different ways to get it going. The only real way I can figure out is to get real people their talking about real things. That's the way this site started and that's what keeps people coming back.

If we can get some good conversation going at "Proud Parent"...we could easily draw more people in. After all...the Facebook page already has over 6,000 likes...

https://www.facebook.com/proudparents

Be a part of the greatest new community for parents...be a part of...

Once again...PM me or reply to this thread if you want to be a mod over at Proud Parent. Parents here that are just that...PARENTS...would be perfect for this.

Help create a new community for all parents!

I'm interested. It sounds great! I'm also on the cusp of launching an online service, PlaydatePlanet.com that will allow parents to create and schedule playdates online. Maybe we could do some cross-promotion???

I don't really post/reply very much or very often here on CB, so I'm certainly not one to be a mod, HOWEVER, I would be very interested and excited to become a member of the Proud Parent community forum knowing that I have CB friends there! I do check in and read the threads here pretty much daily so it would be fun and interesting to add this new forum!

:)

I might be interested as well. I run a small'ish private forum so I know what all is involved. Let me know if I can be of any help. :)

I'm still looking for a few more mods...I'd like to have a total of 8 plus my wife and I to really get the site off to a good start. Let me know via PM if you are interested. I know there are a few more of you out there that are interested???

Also...we are looking for more members over there. Please join if you have kids and want to talk about things other than gymnastics. It's a fun site.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back