WAG Looking for Training gym in France while Traveling

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CayCaylovesgymsMomma

Coach
Proud Parent
Gymnast
I have a 10 year old daughter who is a level 5 gymnast. We will be traveling to France for three weeks to watch the women's World Cup Soccer tournament. My gymnast has an older sister that is a soccer player. While we are traveling we would like to allow my daughter the opportunity to train for a few hours a week. We will be traveling from the South of France (Nice, Marseille area) to Paris and then to Belgium so any gym clubs that might be willing to let her drop in and train would be much appreciated.

Just try and email (or phone) the gyms that are near to the place you'll be staying at and ask them. I am not from the regions you mentioned so I can't help you with anything more specific.
Here are the gyms in the Marseille "département", here are those in the Nice "département", here are those in Paris.

You probably won't find much gym open toward the end on the World Cup as it will be summer break time and most gyms will be closed (most gyms have a 1,5/2 months break during summer), but most gyms should be open in the begining of june and, as competition season is over, they might agree to letting your daughter train with them.

Don't hesitate if you have any question or if you need help with something (french, navigating the ffgym website, anything).

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back