WAG Losing skills

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don't what is wrong with me but I feel like I'm losing some skills like basic skills lately. I have no strenght and feel weak even though I have been working on my muscles to actually be stronger. I'm completely of balance on beam and I can barely get on the bars. I feel exhausted all the time and really nothing changed in my lifestyle or my training so I really don't understand what is going on. Did this ever happened to anyone?

Might want to go and get your thyroid checked. Hypothyroid is not at all uncommon in young folks especially if there is a family history. Also a visit to the doc to rule out other medical problems might not be a bad idea.

Please see a doctor. Be aware we cannot and will not diagnose medical problems on cb. It just is not safe.

I will see a doctor for sure but my appointment is like in two weeks and I still have to keep training in the gym during those two weeks and I don't want to hurt myself.

I don't know how much training you do, but it is possible you've overdone it and need some recovery time.

Listen to your doctor above anything you read on here.

Take a few days off and see if your body simply needs to recover.

Make sure that you're getting a good, balanced diet. That means the food groups (also eat vegetables of multiple colors), and it also means protein, carbs (simple and complex), and fat. While most people roll their eyes at a balanced and well thought out diet, athletes can't afford to ignore it. You're burning more calories and breaking down more muscle tissue than most people. That requires good food and good rest.

Make sure your diet has enough iron. Make sure your diet includes the recommended vitamins. Buy vitamins if necessary.

Listen to your doctor above anything you read on here.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back