Lots of Prayers Needed!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thank you for posting this. It certainly puts our gymnastics lives in perspective. Lots of prayers for a full and quick recovery.

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to Kaitlyn and her family, what a terrible thing for anyone to have to go through. It's so amazing that she seems to remain so upbeat through all of this, what a tough kid! I'm sure she and her family and incredibly grateful for wonderful teammates and team parents like you who are helping them through this.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to her and her family. I joined her FB page and will visit Caring Bridge to leave her a message. She seems like one very upbeat and amazing kid!

Good news, people!!!

Kaitlyn is body is responding abnormally well to her treatment, and she gets to come home today. She will continue her treatment on an outpaitent basis. This kid did 3 weeks worth of hospital stay in 1 week! We know, of course, that this is because there are so many prayers going up and positive thoughts (and because she is a gymnast;))

Thank you to everyone who has prayed, and to everyone who will continue to pray. Keep those prayers and thoughts coming, though, as her road to recovery will be difficult and more than any 8 year old should ever have to endure...

Oh my goodness! This is such incredible news! The fortitude this little bitty has is also so incredible. My heart goes out to her family. Please continue to update us. I'm sure we all feel like little Kaitlyn is part of our own families and in a sence, she really is. We are all put on this earth to contribute to the well being of everyone. When it comes to a child's well being, we have no choice but to reach out. We will continue our prayers for Kaitlyn and her family, this is certain. Thank you again for the update!!:)

I have been following Kaitlyne on caringbridge, another parent told me about her. Thanks for sharing here, we should make the most of every moment we have with our kids.

I just left a message on her site. As a parent of a cancer survivor (son had leukemia, now almost 5 yrs off treatment!!), my heart goes out to this little girl and her family. It sounds like she is handling treatment well and I will keep them in my prayers.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back