Off Topic MAC vs PC?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

=D
mac or pc?
which do u prefer?
personally...im 100% mac...PCs really frustrate me...
I'd rather use my macbook trackpad than a mouse with a right click =D

I'm debating that same thing right now because I'm going to be getting a laptop soon for college next year. I'm thinking mac because they don't get viruses even though I'm not familiar with them at all

PC, cos I feel sorry for the non cool one in the ad. And what's with the no right clicking on the mac? Drives me up the wall so it does.

I'm a Mac kid. I was raised on them at school, then my parents got a PC. I got a G5 two years ago, and then a scholarship at school which allowed me to buy a Macbook. I wouldn't have it any other way.

p.s. on a Mac trackpad, you can have the "right click" effect buy using two fingers. You might have to mess with the trackpad settings, but you can also scroll by using two fingers. Hence why I love my Mac.

I also was a PC person utnil I bought a mac =D
But i really prefer right clicking by using 2 fingers to click than a seperate button
and the two finger scrolling is fantastic...also why i get frustrated when i use pcs, because I try to scroll with two fingers and it doesnt work
also
i use expose and spaces so much it should be a crime! I dont know what I would do without them
:D

PC. Macs really frustrate me, and I effin' hate the "cooler-than-thou" commercials.

THese commercials make me laugh pretty hard, actually.

I mean, tell me honestly, if you ran a successful corporation and these two guys walked in looking for a job...
mac-pc.png

Which one would you hire?

Joking aside, I'm a PC guy, mainly because it's what I'm used to and because it has better compatibility with most of my favorite audio software.

I've always had PC's, but I think I want to try a Mac when I go away to college.

I've always had macs. I just got a new macbook for college. They are actually cheaper than PCs with the same stats. PCs are only cheaper because they are built to be cheap. They last 2-3 years on average, where as macs can run fast with out problems for 5-10 years. I still use a blueberry and it's been more than 10 years. Macs are overall better computers and are cheaper in the long run.

I have used PCs all my life and I cant really aford a MAC so ill have to say I perfer PC.

I have to go to look at Macs soon...I asked my ex-Circuit City employee friend what he thought I should get, and he said Mac. I trust him

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back