MAG Qualification scores results ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

karenity

Proud Parent
I can't figure out where to find the scores online anyone have a link?

At least for qualifications the first men's group I have no complaints about the coverage, although would like someone to explain the scoring. No commentary at all watching nbc live streaming.

upload_2016-8-6_15-46-14.png

Current standings

Since no commentary watching live I am on twitter, enjoying some of will graves AP comments. An other good twitter comments to follow?

Japan had a few mistakes, but so did the US. Need to clean up pommel for the final if they want to medal. Vault, floor, parallel bars were lights out. Room to improve a little on rings and high bar but a great day for them. Well done men!

You know the story of Louis on pommel ?

Apparently he was a right little, um, tearaway. Every time he played up in gym his coach sent him to work pommel ! Seems to have achieved something.

You know the story of Louis on pommel ?

Apparently he was a right little, um, tearaway. Every time he played up in gym his coach sent him to work pommel ! Seems to have achieved something.

I told D today....keep working pommel. (can we make a Dory saying...just keep pommeling, just keep pommeling). Seriously. We are bad!!! maybe that should be our coach's go to for discipline. it works!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back