Magnificent 7 coverage NBC

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flips123

Gymnast
Thought I'd let you all know that NBC is broadcasting a special on the Magnificent 7 at the beginning of coverage tonight that begins at 8pm. Looking forward to it!

That was a nice walk down memory lane---very special. Did anyone catch the interview with Bela and Marta afterwards? Marta was asked if she would be retiring after this Olympics(as she had indicated she would do) and she said she would like to continue as National Team Coordinator! I think she sees how much talent the US has and is already planning for the next few gold medal World teams.

Apparently there is a longer version of this as well. I can't watch it on NBC Olympics though. Does anyone know where else I can watch it? As of right now, it's not on YouTube yet.

That was a nice walk down memory lane---very special. Did anyone catch the interview with Bela and Marta afterwards? Marta was asked if she would be retiring after this Olympics(as she had indicated she would do) and she said she would like to continue as National Team Coordinator! I think she sees how much talent the US has and is already planning for the next few gold medal World teams.

I would love to hear from some coaches more "in the know" on this subject. How to coaches with girls on the National team feel about this? Do you think they would like to see some new blood or see Marta continue?

I know nothing, but it seems like someone did something right. And I loved it when they were madly flagging down Aly's coach in the IE comp for beam. I'm not sure who caught the scoring error but it wasn't Aly's coach. Gave me a new perspective about why they were there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back