MAG Meet gifts for boys

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Our boys actually really like the shirts. Water bottles are great, too. So are wrist bands. Mega blocks makes gymnast legos, but that would be really pricey. (We have the pommel one) We got beach towels once, embroidered with the meet name...those were pretty cool...and useful. What about ball caps? Or soft throw blankets? Pillow cases? Stadium cushions...The little drawstring bags are good, too. Let me know what you end up with...We are hosting a boys meet for the first time, too!!

THINK HAND CARE!
Best stuff out there for reconditioning hands (after washing them) IMO is a tube of Blistex.
A square of emery cloth - something in the 200-400 grit range is good for sanding down callus.
Fingernail clippers. They are really useful for removing torn skin when you rip.
A fingernail brush.
A bar of handsoap.
A hand towel... mopping up the sweat... and the powerades they are going to sneak into their bags anyway...
A length of Broomstick (about 28") is great for promoting shoulder flexibility.

:)
Thanks for thinking differently about the guys! It WILL be appreciated!

My ds always ends up with more meet t-shirts than we know what to do with. That seems to be the go-to for boys meet. We usually appreciate when its something different. Different things he's got include water bottles, hat, grip bag, wrist bands, pre-wrap. That's all I can think of. I think water bottles are my favorite because I'm always bugging my kids about staying hydrated and they tend to lose water bottles.

My ds always ends up with more meet t-shirts than we know what to do with. That seems to be the go-to for boys meet. We usually appreciate when its something different. Different things he's got include water bottles, hat, grip bag, wrist bands, pre-wrap. That's all I can think of. I think water bottles are my favorite because I'm always bugging my kids about staying hydrated and they tend to lose water bottles.

One of DS's optional teammates' grandmothers made him a quilt out of old meet/clinic teeshirts that he had outgrown. I bet he'll take it to college with him. :)

One of DS's optional teammates' grandmothers made him a quilt out of old meet/clinic teeshirts that he had outgrown. I bet he'll take it to college with him. :)

That is what I am planning to do....not sure if it will actually happen, but its a plan!

I was *just* thinking that I'll probably do this eventually with DS's old meet shirts and camp shirts.

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back