Meet on Sunday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi all,

Emma has another level 5 meet this sunday. We compete around 9 a.m. The coolest thing about this meet is...... Ingymmom's "A" will be in the same session with Emma!!!! Emma is soooooo excited! She thinks she is meeting a T.V. Star! Well, she kind of is because "A" is a star!!!:) We hope to get the girls together for a picture. As always, please send as many beam fairies as you can!!! The Stay on the beam fairy, the stick your cartwheel fairy, the go vertical fairy.... We could also use the get horizontal cast fairy too!!! Thanks and good luck to everyone that is competing!!!

Lots of good luck wishes to Emma for another fantastic meet!!!! I know she will do great... A is sooooo excited about meeting E as well :D. LOL, A feels like she is the one meeting the TV star! She may be very shy at first... but the girls will have a blast. We will have to get the pic for sure!! maybe you guys can share those fairies with us too hee hee.:p

It looks like we have 18 girls in our rotatation - most of them are really great ub gymnasts - wow. This will actually be a really fun competition!

OOhh another CB meet up...COOL! Good luck to both of the girls & hope the mommies find each other too. DD thought it strange that I actually knew some one from another gym (and a L8) when I met up with Granny. As soon as I said you know the gymnastics board that I write on and the You-tube videos? She knew what I was talking about!

Have a great meet and remember to share those fairies with each other and hope they put on their special double-duty wings that day.

Lots of good luck wishes to Emma for another fantastic meet!!!! I know she will do great... A is sooooo excited about meeting E as well :D. LOL, A feels like she is the one meeting the TV star! She may be very shy at first... but the girls will have a blast. We will have to get the pic for sure!! maybe you guys can share those fairies with us too hee hee.:p

It looks like we have 18 girls in our rotatation - most of them are really great ub gymnasts - wow. This will actually be a really fun competition!

Absolutely we will share all the fairies! Hopefully it is one big beam/bar/floor/vault fairy festival!!!:) I did look at the list of girls. The age group is quite spread out. Some of the girls were 9 in October. I think it will be a fun meet. Emma will be very shy as well. But I think it will be a lot of fun if they can meet face to face. I am sure "A" will be the front of the line in the opening ceremony and Emma will as well. Both tiny little things. Anyhow, good luck to "A". I know that she will be fabulous. Drive carefully!

OOhh another CB meet up...COOL! Good luck to both of the girls & hope the mommies find each other too. DD thought it strange that I actually knew some one from another gym (and a L8) when I met up with Granny. As soon as I said you know the gymnastics board that I write on and the You-tube videos? She knew what I was talking about!

Have a great meet and remember to share those fairies with each other and hope they put on their special double-duty wings that day.

That is so cool that you all met as well. Technology makes our world so much smaller. Emma is so excited to meet "A". The meet is secondary at this point. I hope that she is able to concentrate. Did you all get pictures? I hope that it is not so crazy that we can not get them together for a picture. Thanks for the good luck wishes.

Good luck this weekend. My DD is also competing Sunday, around 1:00. I will send out any faries around, but they will have strick instructions to report back by 1:00! DD has almost 40 girls in her age group, so it will be a big group for her!

Good luck this weekend. My DD is also competing Sunday, around 1:00. I will send out any faries around, but they will have strick instructions to report back by 1:00! DD has almost 40 girls in her age group, so it will be a big group for her!

Thanks!! We will definitely be done before then so we will hussle them right back to you!!! Good luck to your DD on another great meet!!!!

Good Luck To Emma

Good Luck to Emma !! I am sure she will do great! Sending all the beam fairies her way!

Sending lots of Canadian fairies down to to A & E, have a blast. I want a photo of the Moms with their girls, c'mon you know you can do it!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back