WAG Meet question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sorry about my activeness, I have lots of questions my gym doesn’t really specify. What is in-house and out-house? If I change my mind before the season starts, can I switch to the other (ex. in to out)? I’m pretty sure lots of the other girls are doing out-house. I’m curious.

In-house is usually a meet that is just with your team. I have never heard of any called "out-house" but I assume those are meets at other venues/gyms that include gymnasts from other gyms. It can depend on age and level too.

In-house is usually a meet that is just with your team. I have never heard of any called "out-house" but I assume those are meets at other venues/gyms that include gymnasts from other gyms. It can depend on age and level too.
This seems pretty accurate— I’m more interested in out-house than in-house, but I don’t know if I’d be able to make the switch.

This seems pretty accurate— I’m more interested in out-house than in-house, but I don’t know if I’d be able to make the switch.

I have never heard of a gym making you choose like that. What level/age is this? Usually a gym has meets scheduled, and you choose from those.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back