meet results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

nicci1999

Gymnast
So for those of you wondering, I had my meet today. Got a 33.95 overrall, which I was happy with because I wanted a 32 overall. Beam WA first, and I fell on my turn, then fell trying to get back ON. In hindsight, that's pretty funny. Uneventful after that, but skipped My handstand. Score was 8.3. Floor was next, which I thought had gone well, I connected stuff but messed up on my roundoff tuck jump, so I probably lost big time points on that. Score was a 7.9 vault was up next. Only did a handstand flatback because I just started working my fhs vault. And good thing too because on my first vault I hurdles on landed with a straight knee-on My bad knee of course-think nerves may have gottent to me. So I ended up doing some sort of forward roll. Fortunatley redeemed myself on my second vault, and ended up with an 8.8. Finally bars. Did My mill circle-yay! And got a 8.95. So surprisingly what is usually my worst event, turned out to be my best. So it was fun, and since I was the only one in my age group, of course I got 1st lol.

Congrats!!!! LOL about the bars thing. I wish my worst could be my best. I actually would love to wear a leotard, but I feel self conscious since I'd be the only one. If every one in my class wore one, then I'd be good to go. Safety in numbers, haha.

Nikki - was the meet in New Hampshire? Tell me about the process of doing a meet. I haven't competed in 25 years and that was high school (yeah, I'm that old).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back