Parents Meet Results!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LoriLou

Proud Parent
I missed DD's first meet, but she did SOOOO well!! She scored a 9.0 on vault, 9.6 on bars, 9.4 on beam, and 9.2 on floor.....all around score was 37.2.

She ended up winning first on bars, beam and floor, and she also won the all around! Woot! She is so proud of herself. And so am I. I just wish I could have been there to see it. I'm gonna sit down with her and watch the videos now. :D

Oh, and her score was high enough to qualify her for state. Yay!

Thats awesome news, for her and YOU!!! Yay for a great first meet. Sorry you missed it but enjoy movie time:)

Thanks guys! Just watched the video and she was super excited to "commentate" through the entire thing. She held her trophy through the entire viewing, just hugging it like a doll. lol

Curiously.......you weren't there and your dd had a great meet. I hope you get to watch her have a good meet the next time around, or at least soon. My son plays soccer and has scored a fair number of goals......considering it's a low scoring sport, and even though I'm there for most of his games I've been late or had to leave early on five of the eight game. So guess what.....? He's score five goals total this season.......one goal every single time I've had to leave early or show up late........

Hmmm.....Coincidence.....conspiracy.....my dumb luck.....? :confused:

I'm beginning to think I'm a jinx. Next season I won't miss a minute. Not even to go to the snack bar or run back to the car to get an umbrella.

Congrats to your dd on a fine outing.:D

Awesome! That's so cute how excited she was about her trophy. The early days when meets and medals aren't yet old hat are pretty exciting. :)

Awesome! That's so cute how excited she was about her trophy. The early days when meets and medals aren't yet old hat are pretty exciting. :)
Awe....old hat? I don't look forward to that. :( It is so fun to see how excited she is, but I know it's coming eventually.

So I put together a little video of her last night. I've never done this before, but it turned out pretty cute! Here is the link....

First Level 2 Gymnastics Meet - YouTube

LOL, ok maybe not old hat, but ... routine. Meets are always exciting in a way, but nothing like those early days. I remember when I was a fresh level 4 and SO excited to have meets and get to compete. Eventually though you get used to competing, especially when you have long seasons and lots of meets. They're still exciting, but not first meet exciting. ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back