meet results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gracefulone

I had a meet today, and I as very happy with my improvements that I've made. I'm a new level 7.
Bars: 8.3 for 4th place
Floor: 7.7(with a fall on my front pass, and a pike-y layout)
Vault: 8.1
Beam: 7.9 for sixth place(with one fall and one unneccessary spot)
AA: 32 for sixth place. I made state! For us, you need a 31. The last meet I scored just a little over a 30.

Thanks. I was proud of our team too. We placed fifth out of 11, and our team hasn't placed in a while. We all had a good meet too.

Actually my Y is in Wisconsin...Seattle was a long ways to go!

oh thats cool Im going to wisonsin for nationals next year! Do you happen to go to sheybogan or eau claire? Thats all the Wisconsin YMCAs I no!

I started out at a middle school, doing recreational. I switched over to the Y when I was eight because it was less expensive and less of a commitment. I can still do other things on top of gymnastics(track, work, and violin) Plus my parents saw how much I loved the sport and didn't want to take the risk of me burning out or learning to hate it.

oh thats cool Im going to wisonsin for nationals next year! Do you happen to go to sheybogan or eau claire? Thats all the Wisconsin YMCAs I no!

No, but Sheboygan isn't that far from me. Eau Claire's quite a drive-I was there for nationals '05 and state last year.

wow that is good i just competied and i got my best score i got a 34.95 and made it to state!!!!!

i have a meet this weekend!!! at my gym!!!!!!! oooo its SO EXCITING!!!!!!! we haven't had one at our club since i was 6, and i'm 13 now. its about time! but i'm so excited! everyone can FINALLY come watch me.

I started out at a middle school, doing recreational. I switched over to the Y when I was eight because it was less expensive and less of a commitment. I can still do other things on top of gymnastics(track, work, and violin) Plus my parents saw how much I loved the sport and didn't want to take the risk of me burning out or learning to hate it.

oh! and you compete in actual meets? because as a recreational gymnast, i don't

Yes, we're on the Ymca circuit, with about 14/15 other Y's in our state, plus one from Illinois that comes to some meets. We have ymca nationals too.

YMCA NATIONALS IS AMAZING! We were all up on the chairs at opening ceremonies doing the "YMCA." haha I love it love it

Did you go to Eau CLaire in '05? That was my first nationals. I absolutely LOVED Amanda Borden's speech! Did you hear that Chellsie Memmel will be in Sheboygan this year? I'm so psyched!

Did you go to Eau CLaire in '05? That was my first nationals. I absolutely LOVED Amanda Borden's speech! Did you hear that Chellsie Memmel will be in Sheboygan this year? I'm so psyched!

No I didn't get to go to that..... See we don't go to nationals until level 7. And last yeah in Washington was the first one I went to! Yeah I heard about Chellsie Memmel! I'm so excited!!! Last year some of my teammates won the dinner with Brett McClure. He was the one there right? lol But now we have a picture of him doing the wonder women thing. We were the ones dressed up as Wonder Women if you saw us? lol what were you guys dressed up like?

I couldn't make opening ceremonies, but my team won the costume contest! They were dressed up like these really cute butterflies, wings and all! We had a meeting four months before nationals to plan out the winning costumes, and we did it!

Well good job. Im a knew level 7. What are your tumbling passes

I do fronthandspring-front tuck, r/o bh-layout, and r/o bh bh-step out to my knees. I've never been a very good tumbler, but my coach gave me some drills last week and they're helping SOOOOO much!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back