WAG Meet Score Sheet Google Sheet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

track your athletes meet scores using Google Sheets

Please read...
Since this is a Google Sheet and not an excel spreadsheet, I cannot just send an attachment for you to download. Once you open the spreadsheet go to File and then to Make a Copy from there name it whatever you want. Then I and others with this link should not have access to the data you enter into the spreadsheet.
To get the spreadsheet to work as intended I first recommend you go to the dropdown tab from there under meets enter the meets you are going to attend or have attended.
Under Levels you can either keep them all, or update it for the levels you keep and plan on tracking.
Under Name enter the names how you would like to keep track of them i did First Name and Last Initial

Next go to the Data tab and start filling in your information Meet, Name, and Level should be able to be seen in the dropdown now, and as far as names if you start typing it should start to filter for you. Enter their Vault, Bars, Beam, and Floor score. All Around should be calculated automatically and then you are done! Column I, J, and K should not be touched!
Once your information has been entered into the Data tab, now you can view the information in the form of charts or as data. Also if any other gyms do some type of 9.0 or All Around board this will help make that a breeze.
Lastly the Sheet is completely free to anyone who would like to use it. I have spent countless hours getting this sheet the best i could for me and now for you guys. If you find any problems with it or have any ideas to make it better please let me know. In addition if you would like to support my efforts in making this sheet feel free to venmo @zach-shapiro-37993

/https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sOruyiN5TYGgLibOg8zTxNfUj3KMA1Nex8mAPcYCbuQ/edit?fbclid=IwAR0G7eqlrK-Ycd0xBpVinrsL_FCPwt_HgSm6xYV1EPt6m5RB7Tuj6UYNBac#gid=0

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back