Meet Season Begins!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

msl529

Just want to wish my DD & her gym-mates @ Bieger an awesome & super-fun season! :goodvibes:

It's DD's first season w/ the new gym since we moved, & she is LOVING it! :heart:

First, they will have an Intrasquad on Wednesday (9/10), & then they have their 1st meet at the FL Judges Cup, in Tampa, this weekend (9/13-9/14). :jump:

Go L 4-5-6 Girls! :grouphug:

Good luck to your DD and her teammates! Hope they have a wonderful season.:grouphug:

We live in Tampa and DD will be at the meet! What level is your daughter, mines a 5. Good Luck, hope y'all have lots of fun-Tampa's a great town!

We live in Tampa and DD will be at the meet! What level is your daughter, mines a 5. Good Luck, hope y'all have lots of fun-Tampa's a great town!
Thanks! We've never been to Tampa & hope to explore a bit while there. DD is L6, so she competes on Sunday, but will be there to watch her L5 teammates on Sat/Noon session, Gym B, I think. Will your DD be there then?

Good luck to your DD!!!

Thanks! We've never been to Tampa & hope to explore a bit while there. DD is L6, so she competes on Sunday, but will be there to watch her L5 teammates on Sat/Noon session, Gym B, I think. Will your DD be there then?

Good luck to your DD!!!

She competes @ 7pm, also in Gym B! Warm it up good for us if you would! It'll be a fun meet. It's great getting the feedback from the judges and very interesting, you learn so much.

Good Luck to your DD and all her teammates!

She competes @ 7pm, also in Gym B! Warm it up good for us if you would! It'll be a fun meet. It's great getting the feedback from the judges and very interesting, you learn so much.

Good Luck to your DD and all her teammates!
Thanks! We will try to get the gym & judges nice & ready for you!

Sounds like a fun meet, can't wait.

Glad dd is super excited about her season after some doubts over the summer. Best wishes for a great L6 season and also to the rest of the girls.

Thank you! She has said about 100 times today how excited she is to be competing again. SO glad to see her enjoying her sport again, that's what it's all about! :bouncy:

Thank you! She has said about 100 times today how excited she is to be competing again. SO glad to see her enjoying her sport again, that's what it's all about! :bouncy:

That is SO wonderful to hear. Doesnt it just warm your tummy when you see your kids doing something they love?

All this comp talk makes me excitied and Anxious for January.

It IS great when these kids are happy! Kristilyn, I'm excited for your DD in her up-coming season as well. Looking forward to following her progress. :)

034.gif

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back