MAG Meet Sponsorship Ideas?????

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

bucknut10

Proud Parent
I have been given the task of finding meet sponsors for our state meet. Please give me some ideas on corporate sponsors (who to go after) and best approach. Would love to hear success stories. Thanks.

I would say companies that are regional, but not nation wide.

For example, a meet at a state in Region 5 might go to Meijer or Bigby coffee.

They are essentially local companies, but because they're big, they might have the money and desire to sponsor.

Chobani was a sponsor for our gym's meet. They were very nice and gave the judges free yogurt. You could also check in with local orthopedic practices.

I have been given the task of finding meet sponsors for our state meet. Please give me some ideas on corporate sponsors (who to go after) and best approach. Would love to hear success stories. Thanks.
McDonald's almost always sponsors if you request.

See if any of the big gym camps will sponsor. Any local college have gymnastics camps or clinics?
I'd also look at local stores that have Leo's, businesses owned by gym parents (realtors, etc), any business that appeals to lots of young girls and parents.

Just brainstorming -
orthopedics or sports medicine office
a local sort-of-healthy place to eat, particularly if they are a regional chain or something
a grocery store
a gym (like for adults to work out at, not gymnastics!)
a vendor of sporting goods or gym supplies
a local ice cream shop or bakery
a hotel

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back