For Parents Meeting Shawn Johnson!!

GYMNASTICS
Parents... Coaches... Judges... Gymnasts...
DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members See FEWER Ads!
Join for FREE!
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nettyinpa

My dd and I are going to meet Shawn Johnson on Sunday!! Our gym is hosting the Level 9 Regionals for region 7. I went on our website to see what time a friend of mine's daughter is competing. And there it was, "Shawn Johnson will be here to take pictures and sign autographs!" I can't wait to get home and tell my dd! I don't know who will be more excited, me or her!:hyper:

mariposa

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Sep 25, 2007
Wow! That is so cool! My DD doesn't really know who any of the big gymnasts are, except she is a huge fan of the girls at our university team. She was so excited when she met all of them and got their autographs. I think I would be more excited than her. Hope you guys have fun!

M

Megley

Yay! How exciting for both of you! You will have to post and tell us all about it.

Meg

F

flippymonkeysmom

Lucky you !!! My dd would flip if she got to meet Shawn Johnson (cheesy pun not intended).

Jul 12, 2007
My dd and I are going to meet Shawn Johnson on Sunday!! Our gym is hosting the Level 9 Regionals for region 7. I went on our website to see what time a friend of mine's daughter is competing. And there it was, "Shawn Johnson will be here to take pictures and sign autographs!" I can't wait to get home and tell my dd! I don't know who will be more excited, me or her!:hyper:

Oh my goodness, very exciting - I am JEALOUS! LOL! You will have to post a pic :D

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Mar 1, 2007
NJ
How Cool to meet Shawn Johnson! I would be excited too! I think our gym only has one or 2 girls going to regionals. I worked our L9 state meet and my DD was a "helper" on the floor and she had a blast seeing some great gymnastics.

N

nettyinpa

Well, we met her!!! She's a beautiful young woman. Very poised, very confident. My dd says "mom, she looks so different"! I said, well, I think that's because her hair is down and not up in a ponytail! :rolleyes: And, she's not much taller than my dd! Poor girl must've had a major hand cramp when she was done. There were a lot of people lined up. She was going to another gym right afterwards. I have my camera with me today, I'll try and post photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.