MAG Meets this weekend?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
I know there are some big meets this weekend! HNI, Whitlow, what else? where is everyone competing this weekend??

Navy Gymnastics Open this weekend down in Annapolis. I have my JN Optionals competing there and get to see one of my former gymnasts competing for Temple in the collegiate session. It's going to be a fun weekend!

Navy Gymnastics Open this weekend down in Annapolis. I have my JN Optionals competing there and get to see one of my former gymnasts competing for Temple in the collegiate session. It's going to be a fun weekend!
My son will be there! Not sure if he is competing yet or not. We can't make it but hopefully will get to watch! Good luck to your team!

My son will be there! Not sure if he is competing yet or not. We can't make it but hopefully will get to watch! Good luck to your team!
Thank you very much, I'm pretty confident going into it. The boys have been on fire.

Hope your son has the opportunity to compete this weekend. Good luck to his team (whomever he is competing for) but as you probably guessed I have my biases towards Temple.

They were at William & Mary's heels the first two to three rotations at West Point. If they cleaned up their Pommel set and get rid of the one or two errors they were having on their other events they may go out and surprise.

Attachments

• 946243D6-C8E6-486C-8ED1-8B643478912A.jpeg
    946243D6-C8E6-486C-8ED1-8B643478912A.jpeg
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 18
I was hopeful that my son would be able to compete at HNI this weekend but due to some injuries, he is ready. I will be there coaching my girls.

We normally do Navy, but our coach opted for West Point this year. We are doing a smaller instate meet this weekend. My son has a number of friends at the host club, so he is looking forward to seeing them.

Good luck to all the boys competing this weekend!

Thank you very much, I'm pretty confident going into it. The boys have been on fire.

Hope your son has the opportunity to compete this weekend. Good luck to his team (whomever he is competing for) but as you probably guessed I have my biases towards Temple.

They were at William & Mary's heels the first two to three rotations at West Point. If they cleaned up their Pommel set and get rid of the one or two errors they were having on their other events they may go out and surprise.

Thanks ;) He is at Penn State :) Can't wait to see how it goes this weekend!!!

We have a 5 week long break between meets. I’m starting to go stir crazy watching everyone compete, and only in week 2 of it

That is a loooong break!!
It is! We had one in between but got cancelled. Good chance to add some bonuses and clean up routines though. And he's started to train some skills for next year, which of course he has been thrilled about.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back