MAG Meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
We are doing BlackJack this year also! We always do HNI because it's local and RD761....all the other meets are inTexas...semi local. My son will be competing level 8 this year. Yeah!

I did see that there is a tentative 2018 schedule out now for BlackJack. I just wish they had a set day for each level. Level 8s are either 7:30am on Saturday or 1pm on Sunday. I wonder if it is safe to assume that if any 8s are doing the tech sequences on Friday morning, their optional session with be Saturday morning (like last year). First flight out Sunday morning heading home would be ideal.

Reactions: sce
They will put ou ta schedule that is gyms by session. It doesn't take long for them to put it out, and you should have plenty of time to book :)

I did see that there is a tentative 2018 schedule out now for BlackJack. I just wish they had a set day for each level. Level 8s are either 7:30am on Saturday or 1pm on Sunday. I wonder if it is safe to assume that if any 8s are doing the tech sequences on Friday morning, their optional session with be Saturday morning (like last year). First flight out Sunday morning heading home would be ideal.
Ack! My husband already booked the flight and we are supposed to fly home Sunday! My son is competing level 8- I hope they compete on Saturday otherwise.......Ugh!

Reactions: sce
I don't book those things until the schedule is set. Learned that the hard way..... FOrtunately we get those schedules pretty quick and we are able to book those at low prices later :)

I don't book those things until the schedule is set. Learned that the hard way..... FOrtunately we get those schedules pretty quick and we are able to book those at low prices later :)
We don't usually go to the out of town meets. We went to Chicago last year because we got $88 flights then my son got the flu and couldn't compete! We were talked into it this year...it's a big chunk of change (I could have the new dining room table I wanted)...I am praying that the schedule works out for us.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back