Don't Lurk... We've Got Answers!

New For 2022
MEMBERS ONLY Parent Group!
Join for FREE!
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigtiny

I saw that you were back on here, and I just wanted to say to you how well I thought the meet at your gym was run this year! I LOVE that they broke the age groups down more, gave out trophies and t-shirts, played the national anthem live, ran on time, etc. I was very impressed, and it has been our favorite meet this year (not to mention the fact that my 6-year-old is STILL carrying around her 1st place trophy!). Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that it was a great meet to attend, and I have nothing but positive things to say about it. Thanks to all your gym parents!:D

M

Megley

Thanks so much! You know I have to take a little bit of credit as I'm the Booster President this year. It has been a ton of work so I'm glad to hear that everyone thought the meet went well. Your little 6 yo dd is really amazing!! I'm thinking she's headed for State champ. Congratulations to her on her 1st place trophy!

Meg

B

bigtiny

You should take credit! And make sure they know that people from other gyms think the meet was very well run:). Kudos to you! Hope to see you again next year (if not sooner):)

Tumblequeensmom

Proud Parent
Feb 19, 2007
Hi Megley!

Welcome back! We didn't go to the meet this year, but I just wanted to say we've missed you here!

Status
Not open for further replies.