Parents Megley

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

bigtiny

I saw that you were back on here, and I just wanted to say to you how well I thought the meet at your gym was run this year! I LOVE that they broke the age groups down more, gave out trophies and t-shirts, played the national anthem live, ran on time, etc. I was very impressed, and it has been our favorite meet this year (not to mention the fact that my 6-year-old is STILL carrying around her 1st place trophy!). Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that it was a great meet to attend, and I have nothing but positive things to say about it. Thanks to all your gym parents!:D

Thanks so much! You know I have to take a little bit of credit as I'm the Booster President this year. It has been a ton of work so I'm glad to hear that everyone thought the meet went well. Your little 6 yo dd is really amazing!! I'm thinking she's headed for State champ. Congratulations to her on her 1st place trophy!

Meg

You should take credit! And make sure they know that people from other gyms think the meet was very well run:). Kudos to you! Hope to see you again next year (if not sooner):)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back