Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Members need to be aged 16 or over

Discussion in 'Community News' started by bogwoppit, May 13, 2018.

1. It used to be 13, right? I'm not sure what to do now. I'm 15 and will turn 16 in about 5 months. Do I just stop using the forum until then? I hope it doesn't, it teaches me a lot, especially about coaching

BachFlyer likes this.
  2. I have to say, I would never have guessed you were so young. You have been a valuable contributor to the group forums and a positive, kind, and intelligent influence on many posts. I hope that you can continue to use Chalk Bucket, or that you'll at least come back once you turn 16!

Aero, PinPin, OzZee and 4 others like this.

3. I think we will be keeping you around. You are a a great community member. I would also like to ask @JBS to add you as a mod (if you are interested) our old youth mods have grown up and gone mostly.

But, for new members the rule is 16. So we will police new members accordingly.

Aero, PinPin, OzZee and 12 others like this.

4. Agreed, great idea to add her as a Mod. Congratulations Jard!

PinPin likes this.
  5. We have talked and she will take up the offer in a year or so, too many current commitments. We will welcome her when she is available.

Aero, PinPin, LindyHopper and 3 others like this.
  6. The rules need to be edited anyways...

@Jard.the.gymnast You are approved as a member. Would you like to be a moderator (basically just someone that keeps an eye on the site and helps others out)?

Aero likes this.

7. We talked and she is too busy now, but in the future she probably would.

JBS and PinPin like this.
  8. Glad to hear that we will be keeping you, @Jard.the.gymnast . I enjoy your posts and perspective.

NY Dad and Jard.the.gymnast like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice