DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
ChalkBucket is an awesome resource for anyone involved in the sport of gymnastics. Let's all branch out and see how many new members we can get registered.

ChalkBucket gains about 2000 new members per year. Let's see how many new members we can get by the end of the year!

We currently have 5408 members.

Please reply to this thread and let us know what you are doing to help spread the word.

JB - Does Chalkbucket have a Facebook page? Not sure it would work well for Twitter or Instagram, but social media is definitely a great way to build a bigger following.

I've been telling people at the gym. Think I've gotten a few new members.

JB - Does Chalkbucket have a Facebook page? Not sure it would work well for Twitter or Instagram, but social media is definitely a great way to build a bigger following.

Yes...but I never post anything on it. Just don't have time for Facebook. Would love for you all to post about the site on your personal Facebooks.

The membership drive is more to get everyone to personally invite people they know. Personally invited members have a better chance of becoming long term members as they come in with a friend.

I said we get about 2000 members per year...but we only have 5409 members. This is because we go through and delete members that have no posts and have been inactive. Most members that join...never post. If you look at our most recent member in the stats on the right hand side...the member number is actually 17682. If you hover over my name...you will notice that I am member 1.

I keep plugging it but all the mums think I'm mad spending my time on a gymnastics website ....................:(

That is the reaction I've received too. Although our gym owner is a member, but doesn't come here very often.

We need chalkbucket t shirts

I think it needs to be more subtle than a t-shirt. Maybe a small chalkbucket pin that would fit in at a meet, but would signal the secret CB society to other members. LOL. I would buy a CB t-shirt.

I like the pin idea :) especially since we wear team shirts to meets.

I posted it on my FB page....we shall see ;)

Reactions: JBS
Oh yes please - we definitely need a pin and a secret handshake. To go with our secret identities. And capes. (oops, sorry, got a little carried away there. But definitely the pin).

We need some more members from France too. How many people in France speak English?

Very cool...the US is definitely behind in teaching multiple languages in school.
The UK too. My kids are really lucky to be completely bilingual, having been here since they were tots - it's much harder to learn a language later on!

Reactions: JBS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back