Men's AA Finals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Dahlia

Proud Parent
Anyone else watching?

The high bar seems to be brutal today. I've seen lots of falls - I'd expect that in qualifying, but these are the top 6 AA! The guy from Colombia hit the bar on his dismount! Ouch!

And the poor guy whose grip broke mid routine. I don't even think they let him finish :(

No. I bet he always has a spare pair sat on the podium in every future competition. It was sad, but I'd have been more shocked if they bent the rules.

What an amazing competition. Really exciting and close. And yes, some of those high bar routines were edge of the seat stuff, but I guess when you're pushing it at that level you're always gonna be a few mm from a mistake. I'd love to see the bruises on the Columbian guy's legs tomorrow, ouch!

Loved the BBC coverage - I thought they did a great job.

Oh, Sam, Sam, Sam . . . watching that final routine was almost like watching one of my own kids compete. He was soooooo close! I thought for sure he was going to come through with the silver after he survived pommel horse. But it was nice to see the interview afterwards with him talking about his "first Worlds." What a wonderful competitor he is.

I am glad to live in the Age of Uchimura.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back