MAG Mens Apparel in Floor Routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
What do men wear in Olympics Floor Routine?

a) Is it a Tank Top T-Shirt Tucked within Short Pants?
b) Or are they actually wearing leotard with Shorts?

Or maybe something else, i don't know.

merlin_191598453_8ee5ef01-f987-44ad-965b-fdd263ae554d-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

floor.JPG

2981.jpg

If they say competition shirts, they are typically singlets. There is one compression shirt on the page, but you can tell because the shoulder straps are wider. The singlets can be boy cut (so look like wrestling singlets) or traditional which are cut like leotards.

@skschlag thank you, one last silly question, do men typically wear undergarments/boxers underneath the singlets? I know generally women do not for leotards apparel

I don't want to speak for typically, but most I know do. In fact, sometimes you can see them as they are longer than the singlet. :p:D

hi @skschlag ok final question is whether for undergarments, is it boxers or briefs? I am guessing Briefs, since singlets maybe little too short for boxers? thanks for the help in choosing apparel !

hi @skschlag ok final question is whether for undergarments, is it boxers or briefs? I am guessing Briefs, since singlets maybe little too short for boxers? thanks for the help in choosing apparel
i think it depends. you just have to try.

do you have a son doing gymnastics?

hi @skschlag one last thing, hopefully we get a forum just for student technique/skills, different from the Coaches forum

the WAG forum has a lot of parent/emotion forums, its hard to filter through just for advice/tips, etc. Thanks !

"I want to start gymnastics…but I feel like I’m too old"
"Long, thick hair bun recommendations?"

Usually people just post, and if someone can help they do. This place has a lot of great technicians and support people, so it is kind of for everything.

But in reality, most people will tell you to ask the coach, as they know better about what you are doing and what you need to change :)

Usually people just post, and if someone can help they do. This place has a lot of great technicians and support people, so it is kind of for everything.

But in reality, most people will tell you to ask the coach, as they know better about what you are doing and what you need to change :)
haha, yeah, I am attending adult gymnastics with 20 people in class, so its hard to have coach give advice with time/all the students (great coach though)

I'm surprised how much youtube/articles there are for gymnastics

maybe, just a separate chalkbucket page for student/advice tips would be great, as a way to filter through forums

just a thought, maybe you can bring it up in your next moderator meeting , appreciate it !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back