Mental Blocks

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lyanka

Proud Parent
Judge
My daughter is a high level tumbler who had an injury a few months back. Now that she's healed she still has a little of the phantom pain. In addition, because she's been away for a little while, she's tentative or scared to go back to doing whips and doubles and so forth. She has hit a real block and she's getting frustrated. Has anyone dealt with this or have any suggestions? Thank you for any advice you can give.

Yes. My daughter was freaking out about it and making things worse. We ended up contacting Doc Ali (Alison Arnold). They did some one on one sessions via Skype and things did start improving. Not magically overnight, but within a few months. Things still aren't quite perfect, but definitely on the right track. I feel for you and your daughter. Blocks are so stressful.

Yes. My daughter was freaking out about it and making things worse. We ended up contacting Doc Ali (Alison Arnold). They did some one on one sessions via Skype and things did start improving. Not magically overnight, but within a few months. Things still aren't quite perfect, but definitely on the right track. I feel for you and your daughter. Blocks are so stressful.
Alison Armstrong. Is she a sports psych?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back