merchandise at tour of gymnastics superstars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

U

us3wilsons

Hey I was wondering if anyone can describe the tshirts and leos they sold at the show. I like to be prepared if I want anything for my daughter.

Bring lots of money if you want anything. The programs were $18!! They had t-shirts for sale and a couple of sweatshirts plus the blue with red/white replica leo since thats what the girls wear in the opening of the show. That was the only leo I saw for sale and those are $50+. Not a huge selection on the t-shirts although didn't browse all that long.

tshirts were $25 i think. i didn't really think they had much good stuff overall. no posters or anything. the leo they had is the GK one, short sleeve, red/white/blue with that USA written in the weird script like at the games, i think it was $75. they had a lot of disney stuff, jordan pruitt, KSM, etc.

my daughter and her friends ended up just getting a cute pink bag, made out of sweatshirt material, that says Tour of Gymnastics Superstars. Has a black drawstring. $15. they were thrilled though. i bought some silver sparkly iron-on letters and put her name on the back of the bag. :)

my daughter and her friends ended up just getting a cute pink bag, made out of sweatshirt material, that says Tour of Gymnastics Superstars. Has a black drawstring. $15. they were thrilled though. i bought some silver sparkly iron-on letters and put her name on the back of the bag. :)

That sounds like a good idea. :)

At our stop(this last weekend) there was no autograph signing---many sad gymmie faces!!! Apparently, there were some backstage passes for sale(not advertised) and if you dropped a bundle for one of those, then you would go back and meet the gymnasts after the show.
The meet and greet before the show has 2 gymnasts answering questions. They just have everyone sit in the stands. We had Shawn and Paul. What was cool was all the gymnasts were out practicing/warming up, so gymmie got a close up of Nastia in her pink slippers and warming up on bars. Blaine Wilson was at our stop and did some crazy bar stuff and tumbling during the Q & A. Pics are allowed(no flash!!) and NO video.

NO VIDEO?!?!?! aww that sucks i'll have to make sure and bring my camera for pics then. At the last olympic tour one of our coaches got a backstage thing and he got to meet everyone.... i was very mad at him because he didn't invite me to come along! lol ;)

I wasn't impressed with what they had for sale, not to mention the prices blew me away. T-shirts were VERY plain IMO and not worth the $25 they wanted for them.

Autographs seem to be hit & miss depending on the location; my younger daughter took a tumble at intermission and was taken backstage to be checked by the paramedics. Every gymnast who passed stopped and talked to her; Blaine Wilson spent quite a few minutes on her level chatting to her. Thanks to her tumble, she scored aftershow passes, and she and her sister had every gymnast autograph their shirts, plus Nastia & Shawn were gracious enough to allow their photos to be taken with my girls.

Some of the other kids from our gym were lucky enough to get autographs after the pre-show Q&A thing though!

The merchandise was expensive, there was only one leotard offered for sale which cost $75, the t-shirts were plain (one was pink and the other was white with "Gymnastics Superstars" on the front) there was a cute pink fleece bag that was $18 my daughter fell in love with so I just had to buy it.

Here's a pic of the leotard that was for sale...
myjalark-albums-anita--picture876-nastia-shawn-gymnastics-superstars.jpg

We got in two hours early and my DD got autographs and such from all the athletes. It really depends on the City you are going to, Houston was packed so they didn't allow for pictures and such but the before the show thing was pretty neat, the kids got to ask questions and stuff.

how did you get autographs

How did you get the autographs we are going to the preclinic but I keep hearing it isnt autographs that you have to have an after show sticker that is only for family.

We are going to the show in Washington DC (Verizon Center) on Oct 30th. I'm wondering what that is going to be like in regards to autographs, and stuff for sale...

how did you get in two hours early. Did you get autographs before or after.

We went to the Dallas show and it was packed. I found out at intermission that the autograph signing was before the show and that you had to be put onto a list by calling WOGA. My DD was very disappointed!!

The merchandise wasn't that bad other than the $75.00 leo that my gym has for much cheaper!! I do advise getting your items first thing and not waiting. They ran out of many sizes at our location. People were told to order off of their website. (BTW, the shirts at the Cheetah Girls concert last night were $35.00 and not as good quality as the Superstar Tees.)

We went to the Dallas show and it was packed. I found out at intermission that the autograph signing was before the show and that you had to be put onto a list by calling WOGA. My DD was very disappointed!!

The merchandise wasn't that bad other than the $75.00 leo that my gym has for much cheaper!! I do advise getting your items first thing and not waiting. They ran out of many sizes at our location. People were told to order off of their website. (BTW, the shirts at the Cheetah Girls concert last night were $35.00 and not as good quality as the Superstar Tees.)
I have checked the website a few different times over the past month to try and get a preview of what they would be selling (and prices) and when I click on the merchandise link it just says "coming soon". Has anyone else actually found where they are selling the items that will be sold at the show?

I have checked the website a few different times over the past month to try and get a preview of what they would be selling (and prices) and when I click on the merchandise link it just says "coming soon". Has anyone else actually found where they are selling the items that will be sold at the show?

All I ever get is the "Coming Soon" also...maybe they will update their website after the tour?

Hey I checked the webiste again today and a link has been added!!! The link shows about 4 different t-shirts, a sweatshirt, sweatpants, but no leotard or tote bag. Still gives an idea of what might be for sale!! :)

We attended the event in Nashville, TN last week. An absolute blast!!!! We bought pink t-shirts with Nastia on them and Nastia posters. They had about 8 different designs of shirts with some showing Nastia, some Shawn J., and some Superstars logos. They, also, had many posters to choose from with Nastia, Shawn and some with the whole cast. They had bracelets with the Superstars logo, etc... T-shirts were $25 and posters were $10. Programs were very nice and cost $18.

We attended Chalk Talk before the event where 2 gymnasts answer questions from the audience. This was cool b/c we saw all of the gymnasts warming up in workout clothes or warmup suits. I think you have to be with a gymnastics group in order to attend Chalk Talk. We were with the team from our gym. Make sure you take your camera, if allowed, b/c this is a very unique event. Our tickets said no cameras, video cameras, etc..., so we didn't take ours. Many people did, though. They didn't take their cameras away from them, so I would try to take ours if we were going to another one. We took pictures with our cell phones.

Our tickets, also, said no autographs. BUT, after Chalk Talk was over they let us go down to the fence and get autographs from most of the gymnasts!!!!!!
BIG HINT: MAKE SURE YOU BUY A POSTER OR PROGRAM, B/C MOST OF THE GYMNASTS WERE SIGNING THE POSTERS OR PROGRAMS. THESE WERE THE BIGGEST THINGS BEING HELD OVER THE FENCE TO THEM. We got our tickets signed b/c we couldn't find my dh who had our t-shirts and posters. A few of the gymnasts skipped over signing our tickets, b/c the programs and posters were held out over the top of our tickets. Most of the gymnasts don't even look up when signing. They just go down the row signing.

My dd's (age 4 and 8) had so much fun. The 4 year old had a GREAT time. She loved KSM's music. She just danced and danced. My 8 year old is being one of the KSM girls for Halloween. This group is AWESOME! These girls are all 15 and 18 years old. Great job!

During intermission, KSM was out in the lobby of the arena signing autographs and handing out autographed pictures. They were very nice. Check this out if you can.

After the show, Jordan Pruitt was signing autographs in the lobby.

Hope this helps those of you who haven't been to the show yet.

I forgot to add that they had those red, white and blue Addidas leos. These were $70. They, also, had pink drawstring bags with the logo on them. I can't remember how much they were.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back