Anon Message of hope…

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My gymnast really struggled with a mental block on one event for several years. As a level 10 she lost all of her skills and would not even do basics. There was no known cause. The first year of the mental block she would do nothing. The 2nd year she had her skills back but it was hit or miss if she would go for something on a particular day.

Today she is National Champion on that event! She never gave up and I hope her story offers hope to someone out there who has a kid who is struggling. It was a long difficult road for her with many, many tears and many days where she wanted to give up. Victory is extra sweet after watching her go through such a rough few years.

My gymnast really struggled with a mental block on one event for several years. As a level 10 she lost all of her skills and would not even do basics. There was no known cause. The first year of the mental block she would do nothing. The 2nd year she had her skills back but it was hit or miss if she would go for something on a particular day.

Today she is National Champion on that event! She never gave up and I hope her story offers hope to someone out there who has a kid who is struggling. It was a long difficult road for her with many, many tears and many days where she wanted to give up. Victory is extra sweet after watching her go through such a rough few years.
Congratulations! Very inspiring!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back