Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I use the mobile app to post to the site

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I use the mobile app all the time

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • I rarely use the mobile app

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
I almost exclusively use the app. I would be willing to pay a small fee for it, especially if it helped to keep it less buggy.

used to use it, but I use the social groups a lot so is I'm on my mobile I use the main site in chrome, I have a newish phone so never re-installed the app. I never use the app now

I use the site almost exclusively in a "mobile" fashion, but I just use the browser on my phone or iPad to open the site. Personal preference, but I hate having too many apps to use -- if rather do as much as possible in a browser. I have no issues using all the features of the site on my phone.

I use the app quite frequently when I'm out and about and have a few free moments. However, I rarely post replies using the mobile app unless it is a quick response. I'm always on ChalkBucket late at night when I'm home, so I go on my desktop mainly for catching up on threads and replying. I definitely use the app fairly often, though.

There's been a number of times where I've even logged on while at the gym coaching the girls, in order to read some inspiring stories, or show them some great videos that I've seen or read here.

Always use the app. Only ever go on via pc if the app is not working to find out whether everything is down or just the app again lol

just a thought....the title of this thread isnt going to encourage non-app users to even read it. so, poll results are not going to be very accurate, imo. just wanted you to consider that in your decision.

just a thought....the title of this thread isnt going to encourage non-app users to even read it. so, poll results are not going to be very accurate, imo. just wanted you to consider that in your decision.
I wouldn't have even seen it if I was on my desktop. I don't generally go to this section - it just came up as a new thread. I did have to go onto the computer to take the poll.

I've never used the app. Site works just fine using Chrome on my Android phone.

Having said that, I don't usually type longer posts on my phone. I wait until I have the free time to sit down in front of my computer.

I wouldn't have even seen it if I was on my desktop. I don't generally go to this section - it just came up as a new thread. I did have to go onto the computer to take the poll.

i had read the title several times over the last few days but not opened it because i didnt think it applied to me. but, last night, i was really bored and killing time and finally decided to check it out- lol.

I almost always just use the app. But if it costs too much if understand if we didn't have it anymore.

I use only the app. Unless i need to go to my messages or a forum that doesn't show up on the app. I check the app almost daily but i don't often reply. When you talk about charging, would that mean deleting and then purchasing the app? Or are you talking about a monthly fee?

Oh and on my mobile app there was no poll showing. I have a very out of date ipad that i only use. I have no working computer right now.

I only have access to mobile devices currently and I have never used the app. The browsers on my phone and tablet work just fine.

I use the app only just wish it was more user friendly and could open up everything like the desktop. I do use my tablet every once in a while . I love the view from my iPhone muuuuuch better. I would pay for the app.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back