WAG Mobility, etc

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, I had a quick question about mobility between levels and score outs, etc. If a gymnast scores out of 7, competes a meet at 8 and receives the mobility score, but then drops back to 7 by the declaration date for the rest of the season, could they potentially compete level 9 the next season (obviously assuming skills are there etc). Thanks!

Hi, I had a quick question about mobility between levels and score outs, etc. If a gymnast scores out of 7, competes a meet at 8 and receives the mobility score, but then drops back to 7 by the declaration date for the rest of the season, could they potentially compete level 9 the next season (obviously assuming skills are there etc). Thanks!

Good question! We have definitely had kids go 4 / 5 / 4 / 7. I am going to say... "I don't know"... but... if you can get it to fly past the State Chair... then you should be good to go.

Also... many many states are terrible at checking mobility. Meaning... they really don't.

Yes

Reactions: JBS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back