MoJo gymmie's State Saturday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

emacmommy

Please send the bar fairy to my little MoJo gymmie. State is this Sat morning. Luckily she has home turf advantage! She's made some progress in practice, now lets see if it she can put it together at State! I've already reserved one of the bar fairies for her and a teammate. Wish us Luck!

Sending lots of good luck wishes to your MoJo gymmie (CUTE!) at her state meet! Bar fairy she needs, bar fairy she gets! :D

Very busy weekend !!! Luckily we all have some ins with the fairies so there are plenty to go around :D Sending lots of good luck wishes your way this weekend to your little mojo gymmie !!!!!

Good Luck to MoJo @ the State Meet. Don't forget to keep us informed. You know we cannot stand the waiting !!!!!!!!!!

A bushel of good wishes for a GREAT meet, coming your way! Tell your dd we know she'll do a fabulous job! We are rooting for her! :)

Thank you all! This morning will be my last chance to post anything in length. If this evening goes well for my L3's then I will post a quick update tonight if it's not too late. I have an early morning tomorrow though so we will see...

I'm extremely excited for the gymmies, but on a very selfish note... this is our 4th home meet this year, I'm just looking forward to several months where we don't have to set up the gym and run around like chickens with their head cut off. Our last home meet of the season will be the beginning of Mar. Ah, a light at the end of the tunnel ;)

Good luck to you(as coach) and you(as mom) and your teams and your dd!! Whew I think I got all that in. I'm just south of you in CO and looks like weather at least through Sat. will be good.

Will send some Rocky Mtn. good luck fairies to dd----they don't have far to go!

I may be too late for you to see this but...GOOD LUCK!!! I'm hoping all is going well for your teams & your DD at the meet!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back