Money?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm really worried. My sister is in college and my parents are having trouble paying the money for her college and my gymnastics. We got a new gym owner and we have no idea how much it wil cost and everything. We go three times a day and we might go four. I LOVE gymnastics and don't want to have to stop but my sister might have to go to a different college and everything. I really don't want to quit but I don't know what to do!!!! Sorry for my short rant but I am so worried...any suggestions?

Talk to your coach about it and see if you can pay a little less or do some "chores" at your gym for a little bit of money. We have two parents at our gym who "babysit" my coaches two kids (ages 5 and 1). They kids stay at the gym the whole time, but those two mom's watch them and feed the baby and all that stuff, and sometimes take them to the park or something during practice since they have to stay at the gym all day.

Talk to your coach about it and see if you can pay a little less or do some "chores" at your gym for a little bit of money. We have two parents at our gym who "babysit" my coaches two kids (ages 5 and 1). They kids stay at the gym the whole time, but those two mom's watch them and feed the baby and all that stuff, and sometimes take them to the park or something during practice since they have to stay at the gym all day.

I think I will. Thanks.

NOt sure what level you are, but if you ever plan to compete in NCAA, college leagues, in the US you cannot accept sponsorshop money. This is not really an issue in Canada as we do not have college gym. Approach your coach, this is the best way to start trying to find a solution.

Hey that's okay, we all learn from this place. I didn't know either as I came from England to Quebec and all three countries are so different.

Will Claudie still compete this yea? She is very talented.

I don't know wet because her father (divorce) told me this week that i can not pay gymnastics anymore. I got 3 others youngest kids who still practice sport too. That is the reason why a put this video on youtube.

Oh that is tough, not easy to keep 4 children in sports, especially at this time of year with back to school etc. Best of luck with the sponsorship, she is very talented. Did you try some of the big Montreal food companies? Promote her as a home grown Quebec talent.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back