Anon More security needed for the private groups

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My totally internet-scared opinion is CB needs more security. Like waywayway more. Anyone can know gymnastics enough to make a 10 comments on posts, most of which could just be restating what other people said. My vote is 50+ posts and being a member for months. That way, it would be easier for people to spot a troll/faker before they get into the "private" groups.

I'm really liking CB... but I would safer if there were stricter rules.

What is everyone else's opinions?

My totally internet-scared opinion is CB needs more security. Like waywayway more. Anyone can know gymnastics enough to make a 10 comments on posts, most of which could just be restating what other people said. My vote is 50+ posts and being a member for months. That way, it would be easier for people to spot a troll/faker before they get into the "private" groups.

I'm really liking CB... but I would safer if there were stricter rules.

What is everyone else's opinions?

No... not open for discussion.

Thread locked.

The requirements for the "member only groups" are just that... requirements. They are not something that dictates "safety".

All ChalkBucket members are asked to share only what they feel comfortable sharing even when inside the groups. Each member may have their own different and unique view of what is "safe" to post.

The power of ChalkBucket is that you can absolutely remain anonymous on the site at all times. If someone chooses not to... that is their choice.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back