Morning Workouts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What's y'alls opinions on morning Gymnastics practices?

I hate them.
I'm always so tired when I wake up and don't want to be there. Everyone doesn't work to their full potential most of the time, and we're constantly yawning, getting water, going to the bathroom, etc.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

i like working-out in the morning because less people show up, so more one on one time. I'm tired, but I actually usually do better in the morning than in night. Call me a morning person, if you will. :D

morning workouts

i personally like morning workouts. starting saturday(i didnt have them in mdl) i go 7 to 10 am. however, at least bfore i quit, they were fun. we bouced on the trampoline and didnt do full warmup or strength.:eek:):rotfl::zzz::vault:however it can be kind of hard to get up and i m tired:D

I like morning workouts but not getting up for them.

In the summer time I love practicing at 8am because I have all day to be with my friends if i choose. And most of my friends don't wake up until after my first practice is over anyways. So by the time I finish my second practice they are ready to go somewhere.

In the school year I like having morning practices before school because I am always really awake by the time I get to school so it is easier to focus.

I don't like morning practice because I'm always really stiff though too.

So I'm for it but don't like it always.

I like them. I've never had super early super structured workouts, but I have had really early(5AM) individualized running sessions. I love them because I've always been an early riser and they make me feel accomplished and comforted. I've also had gym at 8am before, and loved that because I could go and use my early-riser power for something positive and be ready to go hang out or whatever later in the day. Plus, I got to annoy everyone who was still half-asleep and had just rolled out of bed all of 10 minutes previously. ;)

Ugh!! I know what you mean. When I used to run a lot I would get up at 5:45am and start my run at around 6am to do about 7 miles. It sucked and I was dragging but my body adjusted to it and I eventually got used to it. It seems like you will need to just get your body used to it as well. It helps to get up a little earlier so that you can eat some breakfast maybe cruise the internet a while to "wake up" and then by the time you get to the gym you are more awake.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Last edited:
:beam::vault::bars::bouncy::thumbsup::hyper::spin::goodvibes:right now i luv morning work outs even more because i have much more energy than after school!:D:floor:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News